Sometimes, there comes a day when nothing in your life goes right. Even your hair doesn’t look according to the plan. While you were dreaming of silky soft, smooth hair that you’d flaunt all day long, what you get instead is a frizz attack in the middle of the day. No matter what you do, these strands just don’t get tamed.
But why does frizz occur?
We’ve jotted down some possible reasons for frizz and dryness for you to know where the problem lies and what the ideal solution is.
Reasons for Hair Frizz
One of the reasons your hair feels dried out and frizzy is hot showers. The steam in the shower causes your hair cuticles to open up, and since these cuticles don’t get a chance to seal themselves, they remain open, which leads to consequent loss of moisture from the hair and frizz.
Weather plays a big role in deciding your hair look for the day. While a humid day can cause your hair to swell up and become a frizz ball, a dry, cold morning will suck out the moisture of your hair.
Nothing compares the blissful feeling of shampooing everyday! The feeling of clean, fresh hair with a sweet fragrance is enough to cheer up your mood for the day. But little does this feeling benefit our beautiful hair in the longer run. Washing your hair everyday disturbs the balance of natural oils, and makes your hair dry and brittle with every wash.
On days when we are in a hurry, we love to take the towel and rub our hair like it was the last wash of our lives. This sure helps in drying our hair fast - out of moisture! Towel-drying your hair causes friction, and lets the frizz sweep in.
Using Harsh Products
Not every product is a friend to your hair. Many products that are formulated to cleanse off dirt and sebum contain sulphates, parabens, and other harsh ingredients. While such products work well on oil buildup, they rip off the natural oils as well, leaving your hair dry, dehydrated, and straw-like on touch.
To deal with the issues of frizz, dryness and damage, many people look for ways and hacks to reduce the hassle of styling everyday. One of them is a keratin treatment, which tames your hair, making it smoother and more manageable for up to several months.
The Best Keratin Treatment:
Keratin Treatments are a good option to go with if you’re tired of managing your dry, curly, or frizzy hair on a daily basis. This treatment reduces frizz, and straightens your hair for upto 4-6 months, depending on aftercare and your hair health.
If you’re looking for a taming treatment that not only delivers exceptional results, but is also formulated according to the needs of end-users, go for GK Hair The Best Treatment. This professional keratin treatment contains Juvexin, a keratin anti-aging protein blend that seeks to revitalize your hair by restoring its natural youthful state. Juvexin works in synergy with Natural Plants Extracts, and penetrates deep into the hair shaft, repairing it from the inside out.
How To: The Best Treatment At Home
What’s unique about The Best Keratin Treatment is that this advanced, yet simple formula is user-friendly and can easily be done at home. Below are the guidelines for step-by-step application for our end-users who’d prefer to do keratin treatment at home:
- To begin with the process, wash your hair with GK Hair pH+ Shampoo, leave it on for 2-3 minutes, rinse, and then repeat. This will open up your hair cuticles and cleanse off all the buildup and sebum.
- Section your hair into thin parts of ½ inch starting at the nape of your neck and apply The Best Keratin Treatment ¼ inch away from the roots. After you’re done with the application, comb through hair to evenly spread the product. Make sure the product does not touch the roots while combing.
- After you’re done combing, let The Best Keratin Treatment process and sit for 40-60 minutes. If your hair is fine or wavy, leave on the product for 40 minutes, If your hair is curly, coarse, and thick, let it sit for 60 minutes.
- Rinse out all of the product with warm water until the water runs clear.
- Once the product is washed out, blow-dry your hair straight with tension on high-temperature. Make sure the hair is 100% dry before moving to the next process. .
- Section the hair and flat iron at 400°F to seal the cuticles. If the hair is damaged or overprocessed, keep the temperature at 350-375 degrees.
And you have perfectly done your keratin treatment at home. Get smooth, sleek, and healthy hair at home for several months to come. To prolong the results of the treatment, use GK Hair Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner Duo.