There are days when you want everything in your look to be on-point, and keep no exceptions. But sadly, not every day is a good hair day. You go out all glammed up, and suddenly your hair gets a frizz attack in the middle of the day. No matter what you do, these strands just don’t get tamed.
But how does frizz occur?
According to research, the hair cuticle is made of tiny shingles that resemble fish scales. A healthy, hydrated, and damage-free cuticle has its scales laid down smooth. A damaged hair cuticle, on the other hand, has its shingles rough and prickly like a pine cone, which disfigures the hair shaft, and causes frizz and brittleness.
But why does this frizz occur anyway? We’ve piled up some possible reasons for frizz and dryness for you to know where the problem lies and what the ideal solution is.
Reasons for Hair Frizz
One of the reasons your hair feels dried out and frizzy is hot showers. The steam in the shower causes your hair cuticles to open up, and since these cuticles don’t get a chance to seal themselves, they remain open, which leads to consequent loss of moisture from the hair and frizz.
Weather plays a big, big role in deciding your hair look for the day. While a humid day can cause your hair to swell up and become a frizz ball, a dry, cold morning will suck out the moisture of your hair.
Do you think your hair really stands a chance of retaining moisture after a wash, a blowdry and a flat press between two hot plates at 400°F? Not only will this dry out all of the moisture into your hair, it will leave your hair roasted. Follow this for a few days regularly and there will be nothing left of your hair.
Nothing compares the blissful feeling of shampooing everyday! The feeling of clean, fresh hair with a sweet fragrance is enough to cheer up your mood for the day. But little does this feeling benefit our beautiful hair in the longer run. Washing your hair everyday disturbs the balance of natural oils, and makes your hair dry and brittle with every wash.
On days when we are in a hurry, we love to take the towel and rub our hair like it was the last wash of our lives. This sure helps in drying our hair fast - out of moisture! Towel-drying your hair causes friction, and lets the frizz sweep in.
Using Harsh Products
Not every product is a friend to your hair. Many products that are formulated to cleanse off dirt and sebum contain sulfates, parabens, and other harsh ingredients. While such products work well on oil buildup, they rip off the natural oils as well, leaving your hair dry, dehydrated, and straw-like on touch.
Even if your hair care game is up to the mark, there’s still a chance that you have frizzy hair. Genetics! Many people have naturally curly hair with a little dryness. Since the natural oils produced at the roots cannot travel all the way to the ends due to coils in the hair, the hair tends to get naturally frizzy.
To deal with the issues of frizz, dryness and damage, many people look for ways and hacks to reduce the hassle of styling everyday. One of them is a hair taming treatment, which tames your hair, making it smoother, and more manageable for up to several months. This treatment is formulated with Keratin as the chief ingredient.
What is Keratin?
Several parts of our body, including our skin, hair, nails, and internal organs contain keratin. Keratin is a kind of protein, and makes up 95% of our hair. Keratin is accepted by all kinds of hair, since it replenishes the hair and maintains its natural health. Therefore, a keratin treatment works on every hair type, leaving it super shiny, soft, and manageable.
The Best Keratin Treatment:
Keratin Treatments in the UAE are a good option to go with if you’re tired of managing your dry, curly, or frizzy hair on a daily basis. The standard process of this treatment includes applying the treatment on clean, washed hair, blowing it dry, and then sealing it into the hair with a flat iron. Most of the professionals recommend waiting for at least 24 hours before washing your hair after getting the treatment, so that the product settles in and works well. This treatment reduces frizz, and straightens your hair for upto 4-6 months, depending on aftercare and your hair health.
Although there are countless taming treatments in the market, it is important to know which one has the cleanest ingredients, and is user-friendly. Due to Omicron on the rise, it’s much safer to give yourself a keratin treatment at home instead of running off to a salon. If you’re looking for a taming treatment that not only delivers exceptional results, but is also formulated according to the needs of end-users, go for GK Hair The Best Treatment. This is a professional keratin treatment in the UAE specially formulated to cater to your hair concerns. This treatment contains Juvexin, a keratin anti-aging protein blend that seeks to revitalize your hair by restoring its natural youthful state, and prevents further environmental damage. This Juvexin works in synergy with Natural Plants Extracts, and penetrates deep into the hair shaft, repairing it from the inside out.
Some of the benefits of The Best Keratin Treatment include:
- This magical treatment instantly eliminates dryness, and consequent frizz, and repairs the damage.
- When our hair is damaged, the hair cuticles are raised, and leave tiny gaps in between, exposing the hair cortex. The Best Treatment fills in those gaps, and restores the hair to its natural state.
- The Best Keratin Treatment is ideal for the people who want to have more manageable hair. It reduces the curl pattern, and straightens your hair for up to several months.
- Its unique formula of nourishing ingredients softens your hair, and makes it easier to manage. It reduces the hassle of styling everyday and cuts out the trouble of prepping your hair.
- Since The Best Keratin Treatment revamps the texture and overall health of your hair, you don’t feel the need to heat-style your hair everyday. Hence, your hair health stays intact.
How To The Best Treatment At Home
What’s unique about The Best Keratin Treatment is that this advanced, yet simple formula is user-friendly and can easily be done at home. It comes with the proper guidelines on the application process and offers safe, yet effective application that leaves you with smooth, revitalized hair. Also, you don’t have to wait for days to wash your hair after getting the treatment. You are free to have a hair wash anytime. Below are the guidelines for step-by-step application for our end-users who’d prefer to do keratin treatment at home:
- To begin with the process, make sure that your hair is clean and contains no oil and dirt buildup. Wash your hair with GK Hair pH+ Shampoo, leave it on for 2-3 minutes, rinse, and then repeat. This will open up your hair cuticles and cleanse off all the buildup and sebum.
- Section your hair into thin parts of ½ inch starting at the nape of your neck and apply The Best Keratin Treatment ¼ inch away from the roots. After you’re done with the application, comb through hair to evenly spread the product. Make sure the product does not touch the roots while combing. Be gentle with your hair and slowly comb through so that your hair doesn’t pull off.
- After you’re done combing, let The Best Keratin Treatment process and sit for 40-60 minutes. If your hair is fine or wavy, leave on the product for 40 minutes, If your hair is curly, coarse, and thick, let it sit for 60 minutes. Cover your hair with a plastic cap. You can do your pending tasks or do a fun activity meanwhile.
- Rinse out all of the product with warm water. To make sure no product is left onto hair, wash it until the water runs clear.
- Once the product is washed out, blow-dry your hair straight with enough tension on high-temperature. Make sure the hair is 100% dry before moving to the next process. .
- Section the hair and flat iron at 400°F to seal the cuticles. If the hair is damaged or overprocessed, keep the temperature at 350-375 degrees.
And you have perfectly done your keratin treatment at home. Get smooth, sleek, and healthy hair at home for several months to come. To prolong the results of the treatment, use GK Hair Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner Duo, as its healthy ingredients will nourish your hair.